Turn your PAD II into a unique Sensor Simulator with the Sensorbox! Not sure if you have a faulty sensor? Simply simulate that sensor with a known good waveform via the Sensorbox and know right away! Need a “different” or variation of a waveform? No worries, with your finger, simply hand draw your desired waveform on the PAD II and click start to have the Sensorbox begin generating that very waveform.
The Sensorbox also allows you to create and modify all kinds of signal parameters such as Coolant Temperature, Mass Air Flow, Throttle Position and more, saving wasted time replicating driveability issues.
With the built-in digital Multimeter function, you can display voltage, resistance, and frequency and print out results via the PAD II.
- Allows The Technician To Substitute Known Good Waveforms For Intermittent Components That Cannot Be Verified
- Contains A Library Of Standard Reference Waveforms That Can Be Modified By The Stroke Of A Finger
- Generate Hand Drawn Waveforms Right On The Screen
- DC Voltage
- Fixed Frequency
- Predefined Waveform
- Hand Drawn Waveform
INTEGRATED MULTIMETER TEST FUNCTIONS
Sensor Box 2
- Sensorbox unit
- Test cables & Accessories
- Precision: ± 5%
- Amplitude range: -12 to +12 V
- Maximum output current: 70 mA
- Predefined frequency range: 0 to 150 Hz
- Square wave signal pulse frequency: 0 to 15 kHz
To purchase our product, please contact any of our local dealers listed here.