Turn your X-431 Throttle and X-431 PAD II into a 4 channel Lab Scope with the Scopebox. The Scopebox quickly captures suspect/intermittent signals for waveform analysis via the Throttle and PAD II. By analyzing waveforms, a variety of faults on sensors, actuators, circuits and electronic control units can be discovered – saving time on vehicle diagnosis and cutting down on unnecessary parts replacement costs.
Electrical signals and their waveforms can be recorded, displayed, compared and examined based on the following param- eters: amplitude (the maximum voltage of a signal), shape (the form of the signal), pulse width (the duty cycle or time interval of the signal) and array (the repetition characteristics of the signal).
- Extensive Library Of Known Good Waveforms Waveform Auto Set Up On All 4 Channels
- Independent Ground On Each Channel – Allows For Clean Signal Without Interference Or Potentially Damaging Feedback
- High Quality Twist & Lock BNC Connectors
- Easy To Use Intuitive Interface
- Includes An Array Of Conventional Ignition Adapters
- Includes Ignition Set-Up Pre-Selects
- Ultra-fast Capture Of “Glitch” Occurrences With Advanced Triggers
- Built-in Square Wave Signal Generator Ensures Verification Of Accuracy & Calibration
- Record, Save & Print Stored Waveforms
- Playback Of Waveform Can Be Slowed Down For Observation And Analysis
- Separate Scopebox Module Allows For Remote Display Viewing Via Single USB Cable – View Scopebox Readings On The PAD II From Afar
- Plug & Play – Software Comes Pre-Loaded In All The PAD II Units; Nothing To Install!
- Connects Via USB To The PAD II
- Highest Sampling Rate In The Industry To Capture The Smallest Possible Glitch – Four Channel: Up to 200 Megasamples Per Second & Single Channel: 50 Megasamples Per Second
- Bandwidth: 20MHz DC Accuracy +/- 1%
Scope Box 2
- Scopebox unit
- Durable carrycase
- 4 x Secondary ignition pick-up lines
- 4 x BNC to 4mm connector test cable
- 4 x Direct ignition extension cord
- 3 x 6 way universal guidelines fofr 4-channel oscilloscope
- 1 x Independent ignition extension cable with ground
- 1 x USB cable
- 4 x Black multimeter probe head (4 channel)
- 4 x Red multimeter probe head (4 channel)
- 4 x Black oscilloscope crocodile chuck (4 channel)
- 4 x Red oscilloscope crocodile chuck (4 channel)
- 4 x HT201 attenuator
- 1 x needle set
- 4 channels for measurements.
- Maximum frequency 150 Mhz.
- Bandwidth 20 Mhz.
- The maximum depth of conservation 64MSa.
- Accuracy of measurements +/- 1%.
- Resolution 8-bit.
To purchase our product, please contact any of our local dealers listed here.
1. X-431 Throttle
2. X-431 PADII AE